Webnet: Enclosures for Animals
Webnet minimises viewing obstruction with its intelligent use of tensile architectural supports and opens up a freedom of design when considering the shape and layout of an enclosure. Added to this is the innovative sleeveless Webnet mesh, which can withstand even greater loads than its sleeved counterpart while further increasing transparency.
So far Webnet mesh has been used for large cats, aviaries, primates and is suitable for most other land animal species with the size and resilience of the structure able to be adjusted to suit.
Mesh sizes: Aperture 20mm to 100mm, suitable for all species
Wire sizes: 1mm – 3mm in 1×19, 7×7, & 7×19 constructions
Material: 316 grade stainless steel
Certification: Certified to EN1263-1 for static and dynamic load capacity
- Used extensively around the world for all manner of species.
- Dynamic filigree net product capable of complex geometric forms.
- Provides a strong yet near invisible barrier.
- High durability and low maintenance product.
- an be coloured to any available RAL value.