A Tensile Case Study
Innovative solutions with Green Wall Systems – ADVANXeast Apartment Development
Here is a project Tensile Design and Construct were involved in which we thought you might find interesting! The project was for ADVANXeast Apartment building which features a green facade eight metres high by 90 metres long covering three levels of the podium car park for a new apartment building in Rushcutters Bay, Sydney. This project shows off both great aesthetics within a green wall systems as well as innovative solutions and architectural finesse.
Download a copy of the ADVANXeast Apartment Development Case Study from Tensile
Read more about:
- > Why the project was put in the “too hard basket”
- > The cost effective solution that saved time, more than 60 tonne of steel and money!
- > How the green façade completely “re-skinned” the building
- > The functional benefits of the green wall
- > Why the developer had a smile on his face and more money in his pocket
Copyrights 2016 Tensile